Tuesday, November 3, 2009

back to blogging

very long din write blog ade..
and seems tat not much ppl reading my blog
all my fans gone.. haha
but nvm.. blog is for myself to read.. =P
although is an excuse.. but this the only excuse i can give.. haha
tak akan i say i lazy 1 geh marhhx rite ?? x)

start from today i will write more bout my feelings
and how's my life instead of making comic ' posting picture and write something on it '

today i went driving range for my golf practice x) like very bangga like tat
but the most KUSO thing happen today
which is i hit the 1st ball on the small little block in between of the my mat and the one next to me..
err.. dunno how to explain la.. juz very fish la..
once hit tat thing got 1 super duper loud sound like lighting strike..
then everyone were lookin at me wondering how i shoot tat ball in tha impossible direction =(
damn pai seh..

then just now i met a very LC customer.. err.. other than LC dunno use wat else to describe tat lady
the incident was like this..
2 guys and this idiot lady came to my cafe.. they walk in and out to decide where to sit.. LAME rite ?!
then my staff were all havin their dinner.. so i mai go serve them lor..
I : What would u like to eat ( i as tat lady 1st.. LADY 1st ma.. rite ?? )
idiot lady : What type of mee hoon u all using for the fish head noodle ar ??
I : err.. not very sure bout it.. coz it's not very big and not very small.. so it should be the normal 1
idiot lady turn to his bf or dunno whoever fren and say
: ceh.. like this oso dunno !
walau.. make me damn emo tat time.. feel like slapping her !
she is such a bastard la !! dun understand how come there's idiot like her in this world..
but of coz i din say anything la.. force to than tat aunty lor ! coz must do business ma..
she's not pretty or hot or anything.. she is ugly and horrible !
TO who ever the gul is la.. FUCK OFF LA
don do ur business oso tak akan tutup !
heng ~ !

haihz.. suan la.. forgive this idiot la.. she might be bad manner but i cant be small gas..
anyway i think i m goin to change this blogger link.. coz it's like something new to everyone i think
owh.. who is interested in playing golf ??
join me join me.. i m learning and practicing in driving range near sri petaling !
k la.. sleepy ade.. good night everybody !

No comments: