Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Deepavali xD

I AM CELEBRATING DEEPAVALIIIIIIII xD
Muahahaha... ( too excited adee )
haha...
Selamat ~ DEE PA VALI ~~
hahaha...
ok ok ... today damn happy weyy..
coz i got an indian fren invite me to his house
for Deepavaliiii =P
and he is...


this is Kannia
please read properly...
is KAN NIA
NOT KAN NI NIA !! xP
haha..


haihz... memang cannot let him hold my phone =(
alwiz kena virus 1 !!
haha... look at Yoong Khang...
so CUTEEEEEEE xD

since Kannia wear until so special on WeiShen request
so must take this down n show eveyone =P


Kannia : " I am the boss here "
Wei Shen : " I wat oso don care... PEACE "
Yoong Khang : " peace wat laa !! give u extra ears !! rabbit weishen... wakakak "
Wan Zhen : " can c me or not ?? can c me or not ?? " O.O

since Kannia the boss
not smiling much...
so force him to take another 1 !! =P
Boss ma... must give face 1 =)


err... better laa xD
WeiShen & YoongKhang almost same as the 1st picture
but WanZhen...
ahem ahem...
I think after she read my blog..
she sure say : " weyy... I am not ready ah !! "
xD

ok laa... picture take section is enuf !!
I am hungry ><


the food was damn damn nice !!
especially the mutton ( the middle dish from left )
feel like having it again...
coz i am hungry rite now ><

after meal... then go living room there


sit sit
eat eat
talk talk
sing sing
then look at the clock... ade 3 something..
we quickly thank his parents especiall his mom
for the mutton =P
then CABUT =D

cabut oso take some time... coz v forgoten 1 thing...
which is take some group photo to proof to everyone we came
and celebrate for
DEEPAVALIIIIIII
hahahaha...


due to some technical problem..
WeiShen emo =P
then follow by YoongKhang
and Kannia is tryin to comfort WeiShen
and the guls trying to tidy up thier hair =P


once again~
HAPPY DEEPAVALI =D
thanks Kannia...
muakkzzzzzz Xo

No comments: