Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

READERS
thanks for reading my blog for these few months
I know it isn't tat good
and a lot for mistake
but i still hope to get this opportunity to thank everyone
THANKS FOR READING
anyway.. I m sincerely wishing everyone
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR


MERRY CHRISTMAS ^^


have u make a wish ??
have u did wat u plan to do this year ??
is there anything else u haven't do this year ??
year 2008 is passing..
what are u waiting for ??
if u wan to confess to the gul or the boy u like
don hesitate..
go ahead..
I m here to wish everyone
WISH COME TRUE !!


ok ok.. plz don ask me for Christmas present..
I m not Santa Clause
the bear above is for the guls..
although it is not the real 1.. try to imagine u got it
if not u alwiz open my blog and look at it
and for the guys
if u wan those teddy bear..

u can take out ur wallet and buy urself ^^


I know the bear above is not enuf..
how bout get u a shop of teddy bear ??
hehe..
don dream ady.. wake up

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

P.S : this Christmas is a best Christmas so far..
I had a very nice and unforgettable Christmas night..
thanks !!

GOOD NIGHT READERS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL... I can see that last picture there was taken at Genting.