Wednesday, August 6, 2008

BEIJING !!! I AM COMING =D

cute weyy =D
THANK YOU WAI HONG FOR HELPING ME BUY !!
really really touchin weyy...
i remember u purposely call me n ask me whether wanna buy that 5 little doll
coz u remember i said i can't find...
i really shock tat time...
now flash back... it's really really touchin...
*tears in my eyes*
sob sob
WAI HONG , u so gud to me later i scare i fall in love weyy...
haha... jkjk
really glad to hv a fren like u ^^


i really dunno where to put coz
it was actually for handphone n not key chain =(
so i figure out i can actually turn it into key chain

PoP!! nice ritee !! =D

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
let me tell u wat my classmates do when teachers r not AROUND
x)
the picture below will tell u EVERYTHING
=D


SLEEP and.....


SLEEP and....


WAT U THINK ?? after sleeping sure hungry de la... of coz EAT laa !! x)

i finish my " sleeping " ady...
so find something else better to do =D


haha... blekkk =P


geng lehh... my partner change into different ppl ady !!
=P

actually tat waz illusion !! i very guai 1!!
I SHOULD BE SOMEONE LIKE THIZ !!
x)

HAHA !!
believe me !! i m good boy =D

GOOD DAY & GOOD NIGHT READERS
=D

No comments: