Monday, August 11, 2008

the way BAN BAN eat cake =D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAN BAN !! =D
after today only i noe how SHI BAN eat cake =x
haha... dun angry worr... i m tryin to tell everyone how leng lui u r
ESPECIALLY wif cream make up =P

happy lehhh !! =D
look at the way she smile oso noe she very HANG FOK xD


I actually try to stop her... but she insist tat she wants to eat it tat way =D


haha... she too excited ady =D


SHI BAN : " PLZ DON MAKE ANY NOISE PLZ !! I M TRYIN TO CONCENTRATE TO EAT THIZ CAKE "


AIYAKKK... terkena face tim =D


" haha... i m so pretty !! "
weyy... look at thiz pic reminds me my bday =P


make up finish ady !! time to clean face =D


TAAA DAAAAA~~ Siang Ping !! notty ah u ~~


haha... readers !! plz dun misunderstand...
actually Siang Ping waz tryin to help her to clean her face wif tissue =D


haha... look at SHI BAN!!
SHE IS SHY =P

okok... i very honest 1... actually not i wanna push ur head on the cake...
tat'z juz an accident !!
so... u can't actually blame me laa...
haha... hope u love the cake la...
I CHOOSE 1 x)

No comments: