Monday, May 4, 2009

Music Man !

To all my readers !
I know u guys sure know some superhero in your whole life !
what superhero u like the most ?
Superman ?
Batman ?
Spiderman ?
The Hulk ?
or Ironman ?
haha.. let me tell u ~
the superhero I like the most is MusicMan !!
and who is him ?
of coz LeeHom la !!
if not who else ! =D

" can't wait till 2nd of May "
this is my personal msg that i wrote for quite some time ago
and today is 2nd of May !
haha.. actually there's nothing special happen today..
juz a little concert I hv to attend =P
the concert name MUSIC MAN's CONCERT !

here we go !!

this is before the opening


look at it.. in front of the stage..
let's count how many ppl there..
1,2,3,4,5............1001,1002,1003...........
okay done.. finish counting ??
haha.. don waste time lar.. let's continue to the next picture =P


see or not ! FULL HOUSE ah !!
ok ok.. for those empty seat is not for sale =D
it's reserve for me.. but i would like to enjoy the crowd there x)


look at it.. so early ade so many ppl waiting there
if this is my concert.. by this time ade full house xD
ahem ahem.. what I tryin to say is the fans r late =x
errr.. juz jokin only.. plz don come and find me
I am innocent ><

okay okay.. stop the crap

I din take any picture of the opening ceremony
and the pictures below is from the starting of the concert
to the end of the concert

you know la.. if keep taking picture I can't enjoy myself during the concert
and of coz waste of money to the concert if keep taking picture
becoz I m not enjoying myself
=P









haha !! how is it ?? interesting rite ??
haha.. i know a bit lame la..
juz give face a bit... laugh a bit..
owhh.. btw.. plz don complaint bout the pictures quality !
I know it's a bit cacat.. I ad try my very best to take the best quality picture
but with my cacat phone and a super far seat away from the stage
this is the best quality i took..
so once again.. give face a bit la.. don complaint too much
don spam my chatbox oso =P
haha
have a nice day !
muakzz !!

1 comment:

l.y. said...

spam spam spam!!!

can spam your comment gua? :)

ish...jealous jealous...i wan lee hommmmmmm!!! :P