Friday, May 1, 2009

YOU ARE LUCKY !

this few days.. I was thinking to help someone up
let me name that someone as ABC
from what I know from ABC
ABC is from a very complicated family
and that is the most complicated family I ever heard
how complicated is it.. I m not going to write it out
it's private and confidential
okay okay..
I hv a question to ask everyone here
the earliest graduate u ever seen is form 3 or form 5 rite ?
but this ABC graduate after standard 1
ya.. it's standard 1 !
those who are reading now.. all also around my age rite..
most of u r studying i guess..
STUDYING !
u see how lucky u r now !
stop schooling since standard 1 is a really really unbelievable thing
I never seen anyone stop schooling so early
maybe people around me..
most of them are from a rich or affordable family
at least enough for u to go school
I m not goin to talk bout ABC's family
BUT
I m goin to talk bad bout ABC's dad !
ABC's dad is some IDIOT or BASTARD !!
sorry for the vulgar words
the reason she stop schooling is to work to support the family
from what I know.. all ABC's salary is juz to support the family and
especially ABC's dad
what a shame as a DAD
all the salary for her dad is for gambling and something bad..
ABC's dad is really really irresponsible !!
haihz.. maybe u guys don see any problem there
all becoz I don wan to tell everything
after ABC told me bout his/her family
i really respect ABC !
his/her toughness made me respect him/her a lot !

everyone of u !! please please please appreciate what u have now !
be grateful ! be thankful ! be tough !
clear on what u did or wat u r doin or wat u r goin to do
ALL THE BEST ABC !

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I still haven't know your STPM result yet. XP

JuNhOh =D said...

lol ! non of your business =P
mind your own business =D

Anonymous said...

haha.. still da same..
anyway all the best for her too!
try ur best to help her, i noe u can.. =)

JuNhOh =D said...

trying my very best to help ABC =)