Wednesday, November 18, 2009

18-11-09

recently oso dunno wat happen.. suddenly like to read Quotes bout love
but mostly all sad love quotes =.=
haihz.. depress ?? don think so wor.. coz i don think i m..
desperate ?? don think so oso.. coz i don not need to be desperate x)
what comes over will go over =)

these r the so call sad love quotes

"You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?"

"The hardest to do is waking up without you."

"Wherever you are, you'll always be in my heart "

"I hate the stars because I look at the same ones as you do, without you"

"Loving you was my favorite mistake"

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else"

"It's funny how a person can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces"

"I gave you everything but it wasn't enough to make you stay"

"My heart was taken by you, broken by you and now it's in pieces because of you"

"You never were and you never will be mine"

"Where there is love, there is pain"

"Love is like heaven but can hurt like hell"

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened"

"I miss you more than you'll ever know"

"I dont miss her, I miss who I thought she was"

"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met"

"You never know what you have until its gone"


owh.. highlight it black part and u will see what's written on it
sad quotes like those above not much ppl wanna read..
so for those who don like it.. u can choose not to highlight
it's ur choice =3

sooner or later i will write something bout my recent life..
kinda normal.. nothing much difference..

GOOD LUCK FOR THOSE WHO TAKING SPM
especially YOU YSK !!
hehe.. nite everybody !


No comments: